The Municipal Transport Company (EMT) of Palma de Mallorca has presented today the first 3 buses, out of a total of 5, powered by green hydrogen that will be part of the public transport network of the Mallorcan capital.
Calvera Hydrogen, as a partner in this European project called GreenHysland, has provided the hydrogen infrastructure to supply the buses.
Thanks to ACCIONA Energía, Enagás Renovable, CEMEX España and IDAE Instituto para la Diversificación y Ahorro de la Energía, for their trust in us to make this commitment to sustainable mobility a reality.
- Calvera Hydrogen will expand its facilities and production lines supported by the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan, funded by the EU
- Calvera Hydrogen launches a standardised range of hydrogen refuelling stations in three formats, compatible with different H2 supply sources
- Interview to our CEO, Jose Luis Fernandez Bris, in El Economista Energía
- Celebrating World Day for Safety and Health at Work
- The Municipal Transport Company of Mallorca presents the first 3 buses powered by green H2