FEASIBILITY OR CONCEPTUAL
Conceptual design and feasibility studies, include cost (CAPEX and OPEX) and time schedule estimates to assist clients in selecting the right technical approach and its cost in order to make investment decisions and/or to provide the basis for further design stages.
CALVERA considers it essential to perform these studies by specialized companies, as it is CALVERA, that can provide the Client with an exclusive consultation, including the correct approach, right assumptions, economic solutions and timeframe for a successful investment
CALVERA has a highly specialized engineering department and wide experience in international projects. The CALVERA engineering team has a long, proven record in the customized design and manufacture of facilities for users of high-pressure systems with maximum safety.
CALVERA’s services and advantages include:
– The optimization of materials and components for each project.
– Risk analysis in facilities, specialization in control cabinets for transportable and storage systems and refueling stations.
– Internal manufacturing, testing and assembly with qualified professionals.
– And extensive technical and financial experience as partners in international research, development and innovation consortiums, focused on fields of biogas, synthetic gas, energy hydrogen, power to gas, gas to liquid, CO2 capture and storage and gas transport under special conditions.
Certification, cylinders and tubes testing: the product is certified according to its end use, with working pressure and the gas stored. The type of certification depends on the country of destination of the product, and on the directives and regulations established regarding gas transport and is issued by official control organizations.
For Mechanical and electromechanical installation, either on grassroot sites or upgrades, CALVERA would supply the required services, including:
– Supervision of erection and installation work
– Electromechanical installation of components (including I&C)
– Coordination of works with third-party providers
– Quality management
– Spare parts management on the construction site
– Construction site documentation
COMMISSIONING AND START UP
Once the mechanical erection is finished, the equipment and systems can be commissioned and tested to ensure the project integrity and its compliance with the design specifications and standards.
When the commissioning phase is finished, the equipment and the installation are placed into service and handed over to the Client for its commercial operation.
Upon request, CALVERA can provide all these services in a timely and safe manner.
Calvera can provide the required Training, Commissioning and Start Up services required to provide a facility that operates as a fully functional system per the Owner’s Project Requirements, including:
– Operating and maintenance manuals.
– Courses and training sessions for operators and users.
– Planning and coordination for commissioning.
– Functional tests for equipment and complete system test.
– Performance tests of the whole plant or individual equipment/system.
– Start-up of Plant/equipment/system.
Either planned , corrective or site assistance, CALVERA can provide the maintenance needed to keep the installation in good condition within or beyond its expected lifetime cycle.
Refurbishment of equipment: in accordance with chapter 6.2 of ADR 2015 and following the specifications of the UNE-EN 13807:2005 standard for battery vehicles and the UNE-EN ISO 10961:2012 for batteries in cylinders, regular compulsory inspections are carried out on pressure gas storage and transport equipment.
TUBE TRAILER LEASING
Upon request, CALVERA would provide tube trailers following a leasing plan with its customer.
Typical advantages are:
– Less upfront payments.
– Pending on the country, it would provide tax advantages.
CALVERA designs and manufactures customized solutions according to customers needs for each of their business lines.