Today we have celebrated in CALVERA HYDROGEN the World Day for Safety and Health at Work with an active participation of all our employees.
A group dynamic has taught us that safety begins with oneself and how important it is to preserve our safety without compromising others safety.
In line with our safety culture and following our motto “Make the Invisible Visible”, we awarded the winners of our Safety Observation Contest.
At Calvera Hydrogen we all have internalised health and safety in the workplace in a proactive way on a daily basis, so we wanted to give everyone a gift for their efforts with a detail that speaks of safety.
- Calvera Hydrogen will expand its facilities and production lines supported by the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan, funded by the EU
- Calvera Hydrogen launches a standardised range of hydrogen refuelling stations in three formats, compatible with different H2 supply sources
- Interview to our CEO, Jose Luis Fernandez Bris, in El Economista Energía
- Celebrating World Day for Safety and Health at Work
- The Municipal Transport Company of Mallorca presents the first 3 buses powered by green H2