CALVERA´S DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The company Calvera Maquinaria e Instalaciones, S.L. (hereinafter CALVERA) with NIF B-50.945.914 will process your data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereinafter GDPR), of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Commercial name: CALVERA
- NIF/CIF: B-50.945.914
- Address: Pol. Ind. El Sabinar, 7 B, 50290 Épila, Zaragoza (Spain)
- Email: email@example.com
Data that is processed
In order to specify as much as possible the information on each data processing, they will be divided into different blocks according to the different personal data processing activities. The purposes of said treatments can be observed in detail in the following section.
The following information is collected, which will be treated in accordance with the GDPR and the LOPDGDD:
- In order to manage the organization’s job candidates, the following types of data are processed, which can be collected in paper format or via email:
- Identification data.
- Contact information.
- Academic data.
- Working Information.
- For the management of clients and suppliers and their invoicing, the following types of data are processed, which are collected through direct communication with the interested party:
- Identification data.
- Contact information.
- Bank data
Purpose for which data are processed
At CALVERA we use your personal data in accordance with the legislation for the following purposes:
- Management of candidates for employment positions in the organization.
- Management of clients and suppliers and the necessary invoicing with them.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the following, also separated by the treatment activities shown in the previous section:
- The data processed to manage the candidates for employment positions in the organization are based on the consent of the interested party.
- The data processed for the purpose of managing customers and suppliers and billing necessary with them are based on the contractual relationship between both companies.
Temporary limitation of the processing of your data
Your personal data will be kept for the shortest possible time to fulfill the purpose of the treatment, in accordance with the data retention policy of the General Regulation of Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 and the Organic Law 3/2018 of Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
If you would like to limit the period of time in which your personal data is processed, you must exercise your rights as indicated below.
Grouped by processing activity, the data retention period is as follows:
- The information processed for the management of candidates for employment positions in the organization will be stored for the period necessary for the purpose for which the data is collected.
- The information processed for the management of customers and suppliers will be stored until you exercise your rights stating that you do not want CALVERA to continue processing your data.
Recipients to whom your data is transferred
The data transferred according to their treatment activity are the following:
- Candidate management data may be transferred to other companies to manage their applications.
The rest of the data will not be transferred, except as required by law, for any purpose other than that for which you have been informed.
Secrecy and data security
CALVERA is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included from users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to store them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration. , loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
CALVERA cannot guarantee absolute security against data breaches through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Rights in the treatment of your data
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not CALVERA is processing personal data that concerns you.
You, as an interested party, have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may limit the processing of your data. In such case, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You will have the right to portability, that is, that the personal data that you have provided be transmitted directly to another person.
You can exercise your rights or make any claim about how we have treated your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you still consider that your personal data has not been treated appropriately in accordance with the law, you can file a claim with the corresponding data protection authority which is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection,in the case of Spanish territory.
Aceptación y consentimiento
Usted declara haber sido informado de las condiciones sobre protección de datos de carácter personal, aceptando y consintiendo el tratamiento de los mismos por parte de CALVERA en la forma y para las finalidades indicadas en esta política de privacidad.
CALVERA se reserva el derecho a modificar la presente política para adaptarla a novedades legislativas o jurisprudenciales, así como a prácticas de la industria. En dichos supuestos, CALVERA anunciará en esta página los cambios introducidos con razonable antelación a su puesta en práctica.