CALVERA, the Spanish industrial group of international reference in the hydrogen sector, has exposed its European leadership in the manufacture of hydrogen generators at Energyear H2, the congress held in Madrid that has brought together the main exponents of the sector to delve into the challenges associated with development of green hydrogen in Spain, analyze the projects that are going to be launched and address the aspects associated with its generation, management and use.
The company, represented by its general director, Rafael Calvera, shared a round table with the heads of various firms and entities with a leading role in the storage, transport, distribution and final use of hydrogen, among which was also the Aragón Hydrogen Foundation, of which the company has been part of since its first steps almost 20 years ago. In addition to its wide range of hydrogen distribution and supply equipment, among which trailers with all existing technologies or its high-pressure virtual gas pipeline solution stand out, Calvera brought to this important meeting its capacity to fully manufacture dispensing hydrogen generators at 350 and 700 bars, with the maximum security, operability and quality measures, and in the volumes that the accelerated deployment of this technology that we are experiencing will require.
These strengths are amply backed by the company’s 40 years of experience and the projects of this type it is carrying out all over the world, contributing to the effective penetration of hydrogen in numerous countries and to the progressive decarbonisation of their economies.
Thanks to its specialisation and constant investment in R&D, Calvera is today the most important hydrogen refueling stations manufacturer in southern Europe and the only one in Spain.
- Calvera Hydrogen develops the largest ever hydrogen transport tube trailer model for Shell Hydrogen
- Analysis of the hydrogen sector by José Luis Fernández Bris, CEO of Calvera Hydrogen
- Calvera Hydrogen obtain the certification according to ISO45001 and the recertification according ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Calvera Hydrogen is one of the 11 successful bidders of the Hydrogen Value Chain call
- Calvera Hydrogen participates in the Valencia Hydrogen Port project