Calvera Hydrogen has launched the project to expand its facilities and production lines, under the support programs for the Renewable Hydrogen value chain, within the framework of the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan, financed by the European Union – Next Generation EU.
It involves the creation of new facilities for the manufacture of hydrogen refuelling stations, high-pressure storage systems and equipment associated with green hydrogen.
- Calvera Hydrogen will expand its facilities and production lines supported by the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan, funded by the EU
- Calvera Hydrogen launches a standardised range of hydrogen refuelling stations in three formats, compatible with different H2 supply sources
- Interview to our CEO, Jose Luis Fernandez Bris, in El Economista Energía
- Celebrating World Day for Safety and Health at Work
- The Municipal Transport Company of Mallorca presents the first 3 buses powered by green H2