Calvera Hydrogen has just delivered in Poland a project of two complete hydrogen refuelling stations (HRS) for refuelling both buses and cars. These are two HRS, one in the city of Katowice, with a refuelling capacity of up to 630 kg of H2 per day and the other in Poznan, with a capacity of up to 1700 kg of H2 per day.
They consist of H2 compression modules, tube trailers, tube trailer filling panels, column dispensers and storage modules, as well as the control system for the entire plant.
The main advantage for Calvera Hydrogen customers is that they receive a reliable and proven hydrogen plant through a complete solution.
The project has been running since 2022 and includes engineering, manufacturing, control software development, certification, implementation and commissioning, with the highest safety standards.
A project of great importance for Poland that has been carried out by Calvera Hydrogen, thanks to its more than 40 years of experience in the design and manufacture of high-pressure hydrogen transport and storage equipment.
- Calvera Hydrogen delivers in Poland a project of two complete hydrogen refuelling stations for buses and cars
- Calvera Hydrogen will expand its facilities and production lines supported by the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan, funded by the EU
- Calvera Hydrogen launches a standardised range of hydrogen refuelling stations in three formats, compatible with different H2 supply sources
- Interview to our CEO, Jose Luis Fernandez Bris, in El Economista Energía
- Celebrating World Day for Safety and Health at Work