Almost 12 million euros have been earmarked for projects related to the promotion of the Renewable Hydrogen Value Chain, including the Calvera Hydrogen initiative, which received one of the largest contributions amounts.
The Calvera Hydrogen project envisages the creation of a new facility in Aragon for the manufacture of hydrogen refuelling stations, high-pressure storage systems and equipment associated with Green Hydrogen.
This is the first call for applications under the “incentive programme 1: capacities, technological advances and implementation of test and/or manufacturing lines”, included in the framework of the incentive programmes for the renewable hydrogen innovation and knowledge value chain.
- Calvera Hydrogen will expand its facilities and production lines supported by the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan, funded by the EU
- Calvera Hydrogen launches a standardised range of hydrogen refuelling stations in three formats, compatible with different H2 supply sources
- Interview to our CEO, Jose Luis Fernandez Bris, in El Economista Energía
- Celebrating World Day for Safety and Health at Work
- The Municipal Transport Company of Mallorca presents the first 3 buses powered by green H2