Valencia is the Port of Hydrogen. The Valencian Port has received today the first load of hydrogen (H2) to supply the refuelling station located on the Xità dock. This historic milestone makes Valencia’s the first port in Europe to have a hydrogen installation in real operating conditions. It is the only installation capable of supplying the needs of the terminals through the mobile hydrogen plant and the fixed tank that stores this fuel. A turning point for the port community and the European ports to start testing one of the fuels of the future.
Calvera Hydrogen has participated in this project providing a mobile Hydrogen Refuelling Station with dispenser, all assembled on a chassis and can work in any location. This HRS has a capacity to fill several vehicles back to back at 350 bar.
- Calvera Hydrogen develops the largest ever hydrogen transport tube trailer model for Shell Hydrogen
- Analysis of the hydrogen sector by José Luis Fernández Bris, CEO of Calvera Hydrogen
- Calvera Hydrogen obtain the certification according to ISO45001 and the recertification according ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Calvera Hydrogen is one of the 11 successful bidders of the Hydrogen Value Chain call
- Calvera Hydrogen participates in the Valencia Hydrogen Port project