Calvera is set to scale up its hydrogen projects to meet the demand in the next decade for hydrogen refuelling stations, the Spanish industrial group announced today (20th April).
As outlined in the ‘Green Hydrogen Roadmap’, approved in October 2020 by the Spanish Government, between 100 and 150 hydrogen refuelling stations should be available to the predicted 5,000 and 7,000 light and heavy hydrogen fuel cell vehicles by 2030.
Calvera said it will gradually increase its production capacity to develop high-efficiency equipment with guaranteed operation, safety and modularity to cater to the growing demand of the market, and expects to be at the forefront of Spanish hydrogen infrastructure.
- Calvera Hydrogen develops the largest ever hydrogen transport tube trailer model for Shell Hydrogen
- Analysis of the hydrogen sector by José Luis Fernández Bris, CEO of Calvera Hydrogen
- Calvera Hydrogen obtain the certification according to ISO45001 and the recertification according ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Calvera Hydrogen is one of the 11 successful bidders of the Hydrogen Value Chain call
- Calvera Hydrogen participates in the Valencia Hydrogen Port project